Targeted Risk Assessment
EasyTRA calculates the risk for human health and environment of a substance use based on substance specific data and exposure estimates as requested under REACH for the generation of a CSR. EasyTRA is using a tiered approach known as "Targeted Risk Assessment". Starting with rather restrictive default assumptions for exposure calculation it is possible to develop the conditions in further steps to achieve a more realistic exposure description and result.
EasyTRA therefor offers unmatched functionality combined with easy handling:
- EasyTRA applies the algorithm accepted by the ECHA based on the EU Technical Guidance Documents.
- EasyTRA is validated against EUSES ® 2.0.3 and ECETOC ® Targeted Risk Assessment 2.0 (as of July 09) and provides on Tier 1 level results in full compliance with the modules above fully accepted by the ECHA.
- EasyTRA is fully compatible with IUCLID 5.2 using field-proven import and export functions and therefor offers a comfortable management of exposure scenarios under REACH.
- EasyTRA is the only software for Targeted Risk Assessment which guarantees to create a complete documentation about all process steps - multilingual and in PDF format.
- EasyTRA offers a plenty of reasonable Tier 2 modifications for exposure calculation to help you to accommodate your individual substance use for more realistic results than the standard approaches.
- EasyTRA allows the simultaneously calculation of a unlimited number of exposure scenarios, offers a field-proven file based management and unmatched calculation speed.
- EasyTRA imports exposure scenarios using the DUCC-Format without annoying "handiwork"
EasyTRA is therefor the most powerfull utility at the time for creating and calcuting of exposure scenarios under REACH. EasyTRA provides reliable and excellent documented results. It allows to modify your exposure scenarios up to Tier 3. All this is combined with an easy to use interface which gives the informed novice as well as the expert lots of options to optimise the exposure scenarios.
You can find more information on the easyTRA website.